Actions regarding features of terRemote.
This simulates a network event. The behaviour is the same as if a network event was received, e.g. from EventGhost. If a macro picks up on the event, the macro is executed. It is not necessary to have activated the feature "listen to network events" in the terRemote options.
- Event: The event string to be invoked
- Payload: The payload of the event
Shows a certain terRemote layout. This induces the same behavior as if you would select the layout in the layout list, including the event "LayoutStarted.Name" being invoked.
- Name: The name of the layout to be opened
Changes the "enabled" state of a macro.
- Name: The name of the macro to be changes
This action lets you change the default server of any layout or the global default.
- Type: Whether to change the global default server or the default of a certain layout.