Use these actions to give information to or alert the user.
Displays a message block "toast" in the lower part of the screen. This also works when only the background service is running. Only one toast at a time is displayed. Other messages are added to the queue and displayed in order.
- Text: The message string that is displayed.
- Duration: Whether the message is displayed for a short or a long time. Use the long display time for longer messages.
This uses the Android feature with the same name. The text is read to you by your device. Note: The text-to-speech service must be activated. Make sure to check this feature in the terRemote options.
- Text: The message to be read.
Causes a vibration in the given amount of time. This action also supports pattern vibration.
- Time: The time of vibration in miliseconds. To use a pattern, enter alternating vibration and pause times separated by a hyphen. Example: Enter "200-100-200-100-200-100-500-100-500-100-500-100-200-100-200-100-200" for an SOS signal.
Plays a notification sound from the Android device.
- The sound to be played. Currently only sounds from the Android OS are supported.
- Sound: The sound to be played. Currently only sounds from the Android OS are supported.
Adds an entry to the Log. Use this action for debugging and testing.
- Text: The text of the log entry.